JOHN PRUETT ARCHITECTS
Whether we are updating a fire station, planning a complete makeover of a high-rise hotel, or adding living space and style to a home built before World War II, we treat every design project as a personal quest. We work hard on relationships with clients to meet their needs and desires. We pride ourselves on a deep knowledge of construction that, along with thorough training in classical standards and an acute awareness of contemporary trends, enables us to help realize the goals and ambitions of every client with whom we partner.
• Camp Good Grief ginger bread village to be unveiled at Playhouse. Read press release.
Our work is our passion. And our passion works for our clients.
These are our specialties at John Pruett Architects. These constitute our mission and purpose for our clients.
- Restoring once-upon-a-time gems to new sparkle.
- Creating in-fill designs that are pertinent, practical and even poetic.
- Breathing new life into older structures through modern adaptive reuse techniques.
- Designing exciting new structures to provide space for growing businesses or families.